Monday, June 05, 2006

Our Lady of Bells


John Berry of Our Lady of Bells sent me an email sometime last month, obviously things have changed a little since then at lonesome's Southern HQ, and I've only just got around to listening to his band's songs - a mix of boy-girl country inflected folk, or folk informed country depending on which side of the bed you got out of this morning, or if you went to bed, and if you did whether you got any sleep - I'm rambling aren't I? Either way, I highly recommend you check out their website and the tracks below, their mp3s don't have the name of the band attached - so you might want to add them before putting on your mp3 player and then tearing your hair out trying to figure out who it is (like I did).

Listen: our lady of bells - Oh My Oh My

Listen: our lady of bells - here they all pretend

Official

Buy their stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment