Thursday, January 24, 2008

Theodore


It's been an odd few weeks, I've all but given up listening to music after the glut of new music we received at the end of last year. I've had audiobooks in the car and I still haven't got around to listening to the new Sons and Daughters album that I am keen to hear somewhere deep down inside.

That said I've come to realise that I need to start engaging with music rather than avoiding it, so I've started to work through the backlog of emails we get and cherry pick the ones that more than make the grade for a lonesome post, like Theodore.

Theodore are from St Louis, Missouri and make a similar tug on my heartstrings as Spain (that first album of theirs breaks my heart) & our recent favourites Leatherbag, but with brass. They've got one album out and another ready to go, although it's not obvious where you can buy them from - any help would be appreciated.

Listen: Theodore - Between the rows

Listen: Theodore - Back from the War (sweary)

MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment