Friday, March 13, 2009

Valentiger



It's a rare thing indeed that we post videos, particularly of such an upbeat song, but this video was the first time I heard (and saw) Valentiger. I was there thinking 'too upbeat for lonesome' but the song was really strong, the guitar really cool and there was a Jonathan Richman/David Byrne kind of thing going on that I found interesting.

The Album from which it comes - Power Lines to Electric Times has some more lonesome style tracks - two of which are posted below, but I'd recommend pretty much all the songs on the album.

So what else can I say to persuade you of merit? The album managed to bring to mind Crooked Rain Crooked Rain without the lyric

Listen: Valentiger - Courses

Listen: Valentiger - Never Ready
Official

Buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment