Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Round up from the last month or so

As my work with my current project draws to a hectic close, I thought I'd share with you some of the soundtrack to my last few weeks - it's mostly been about the lyric. Me? I'm just about out of words after writing thousands of words of hand-over documentation and the like, so just listen to the songs, write something nice in the comments and go buy the ones that appeal most to you.


Caroline Herring - Golden Apples of the Sun


Listen: Caroline Herring - Long Black Veil [Play]
Caroline Herring Official
Buy it



The Cave Singers - Welcome Joy


Listen: The Cave Singers - Summer Windows [Play]
The Cave Singers - Official
Buy it


The Mountain Goats - The Life Of The World To Come


Listen: The Mountain Goats - Genesis 3:23 [Play]
Mountain Goats - Official
Buy It

No comments:

Post a Comment