Friday, December 17, 2010

Dottie West - Miss Country Sunshine

Walking home from TWP on Monday night, Howard and I were having a keep-warm conflab about the country ladies we've been listening to recently, like you (we) do. I tried to give it my best Dottie West impression, but can't really do her (or her 'do) justice, so I'm putting some up here.

I think I first heard these Dottie West songs on the mighty Big Rock Candy Mountain - do go and have a read if you don't already - they've got some right christmas crackers up there at the moment. Why she's not in the Country Music Wax Museum between Crystal and Tammy, I just don't know.

We could all do with a dose of country sunshine at the moment, couldn't we?

Listen: Dottie West - Country Sunshine

Listen: Dottie West - Night Life

Listen: Dottie West - Reno

Buy

2 comments:

  1. Great songs speacially Night life it makes me feel sad

    ReplyDelete