Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Christmas


Big year, this one, folks. Feels only right to round it off here by wishing you all a happy, healthy and peaceful Christmas and New Year.

For my son, the newest lonesome clan addition:
Connie Francis - Baby's First Christmas. (Buy).

Because I love the Doris Day Christmas Album without a trace of irony:
Doris Day - Snowfall. (Buy).

And because this is my song of the year (and the past four years) and because I can't resist a bit of seasonal smart alec-ness:
Bill Callahan - Faith/Void. (Buy).
It's nine and a half minutes long, like an existential americana Weekender, and I can assure you that it's time well spent.

Happy Christmas everyone.

4 comments:

  1. and to you all lonesomers
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes and yes and baby's first Christmas? Wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you're still around. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete